KCSCEP Summer Camp 2021
For 2021, KCSCEP is offering four summer camps for Kanawha County Schools students who were in kindergarten through fifth grade in the 2020-2021 school year. These camps are:
Central Summer Camp in St. Albans -- We have reached our enrollment capacity for this site. Please consider one of our other summer camp locations for enrollment.
Flinn Summer Camp in Sissonville
Shoals Summer Camp in Mink Shoals
Overbrook Summer Camp in Charleston -- We have reached our enrollment capacity for this site. Please consider one of our other summer camp locations for enrollment.
Dates: June 2 – July 30, 2021
Time: 7 a.m. to 5:40 p.m. Monday through Friday
Weekly Rates: $135 – 1 child, $235 – 2 children, $335 – 3 children
$30/family non-refundable registration fee (Register by May 7 and save $10 on the registration fee!)
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack provided daily.
- Weekly fee is due Monday (or the first day of the week your child attends). The fee is a weekly fee; there are no daily rates. We do not charge to hold slots when a child is not in attendance for a week (e.g., family vacation). Because we are only open 3 days the first week (June 2-4), the rates for that week will be $80 for 1 child, $140 for 2 children, $200 for 3 children.
- CONNECT/LINK child care assistance is accepted. You must have a current certificate listing the specific summer camp.
- Program revolves around weekly themes, swimming or water fun, guest speakers, arts and crafts, and a variety of recreational and education activities and projects supervised by experienced staff.
- The program will be closed on June 21 (WV Day) and July 5 (Independence Day), which are holidays. No reduced rate for these weeks.
- A Child Medical Form or similar report completed by your child’s doctor is required. Please submit with your enrollment, or turn in to the camp site director no later than the first week of attendance. If we don’t have it on file by then, your child will not be able to attend until we receive it.
The enrollment packet has more detailed information about summer camp. You must submit the completed enrollment form and be approved before your child can attend. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Placement is subject to availability of space at the desire site. Submission of the enrollment form is not a guarantee of placement. You will be notified if your enrollment has been approved and space is available for your child. The $30 family registration fee would be billed to your account and due the first day of attendance, along with your weekly fee.
Click the links below to download the 2021 Summer Camp enrollment packet and Family Handbook information. Please call our office if you have any questions.